Uni Computing Units
- The Environmental Flow Group (EFG) is primarily engaged with problems in geophysics and computational fluid dynamics.
- The Computational Biology Unit (CBU) performs research, services, and training in bioinformatics focused on functional genomics.
- The high performance computing laboratory (Parallab), focuses on high performance computing, parallelisation, distributed programming and algorithms.
- The Computational Ecology Unit (CEU), has its main focus on evolutionary adaptation and behavioural ecology, particularly in the marine habitat.
- The Computational Language Unit (CLU), is a research and development center for language technologies